You have a business idea or want to invest in a company?
Immediately a host of questions arise:
- Do I have to register my business and if so, where?
- What is an appropriate purchase price for a shareholding or a business purchase?
- How much money will I need and where will I get or take it from?
- How can I reduce the entrepreneurial risk?
- How should I set up the company administration?
We have a wealth of experience in setting up companies and are therefore familiar with many pitfalls that also threaten a new company outside of tax law. We support our clients in purchase negotiations, in financing the project and we find the ideal legal structure and offer business management advice.
Since we are a consulting firm approved by the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control, certain consulting assignments can also be subsidised by the state.